LEADS Corporation Limited has been awarded with the prestigious BASIS National ICT Awards 2018. The Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS) on 6th September awarded 76 individuals and startups in 35 categories at the BASIS National ICT Award 2018. There have been over 650 contestants showcasing their products and projects – the biggest competition of this kind. LEADS received three awards for the following categories:
1. iLife – App for Life Insurance as a Champion in Consumer Banking, Insurance, Finance Category
2. LEADS EduChain – Blockchain based solution for Educational Certificate Authentication as a Champion in Inclusion & Community Services – Education Category
3. LEADS PharmaChain – Blockchain based solution for Pharmaceutical product authentication as a 1st Runner-up in Consumer Retail & Distribution Category
Honorable ICT Minister Mr. Mustafa Jabbar and honorable State Minister of ICT Mr. Zunaid Ahmed Palak handed over the awards to the winners at a ceremony held at the Institution of Diploma Engineers, Bangladesh. This is the second edition of the BASIS awards.
32 among the 35 winning products/projects have been nominated to compete at the APICTA (Asia-Pacific Information & Communication Technology Alliance) Awards 2018 in China in October this year among which LEADS life insurance solution iLife and LEADS EduChain will also be participating at the event.
Mr. Shamsul Haque, Head of Digital Innovation and Mr. Rezaul Jalil, Head of Center Point & Life Insurance received the awards for LEADS. LEADS Chief Operating Officer Mr. Rana Shohel, Chief Information Officer Mr. Papias Hawlader and General Manager Mr. Manjur-e-Khuda were also present at the event.
LEADS Corporation Limited, ever since its inception in 1992, took over an US based multi-national company’s Bangladesh operation and began its successful journey in the IT marketplace. Being among the pioneers in the ICT industry in Bangladesh, LEADS has become one of the leading ICT solution providers in Bangladesh with its wide range of products and services with exceptional achievements. Over the past 26 years LEADS Corporation has grown and excelled in providing ICT solutions to its clients from small, medium and large business entities in Bangladesh and abroad.
- Hola gives the people of Bangladesh free access to a world of online content with the launch of its Hola Browser - January 27, 2023
- Don’t stop cultivating cash crops but increase production in unutilized lands: PM - January 13, 2023
- THIS INDUSTRY IS ALL ABOUT MONEY, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE GIVEAWAYS AND TEMPTATIONS. - January 7, 2023