Country’s leading e-commerce platform Daraz (https://www.daraz.com.bd/),is extending its support to the interested entrepreneurs in stepping into e-commerce for the first time. As the pandemic left no sector unscathed, most of the enterprises have encountered severe setbacks. Setting a timely example of altruistic coexistence in the market, Daraz Bangladesh has initiated ‘Seller Moitree Program’ to ensure every new associate – regardless of capital size, products, or customer engagement – is earning to their maximum potential and enjoying the ease of transition to the world of online business.
In fact, this is the second time Daraz has initiated the Seller Moitree Program. A vast number of small and medium enterprises (SME) are suffering the hard knocks since the new wave of coronavirus hit Bangladesh. The extended lockdowns have caused many businesses a drastic decrease in their income. Amid such criticality, Daraz has offered the essential Seller Moitree Program to provide benefits include:
- 0% commission for 30 days after verification
- Weekly payment
- Free packaging material during sign-up
- 24-hour guaranteed verification for new sellers (based upon providing necessary documents)
The campaign is set to begin on May 1, 2021.The sellers will be required to undergo a verification process to receive the 0% commission for 30 days.
Managing Director of Daraz Bangladesh Limited Syed MostahidalHoq said, “Our Seller Moitree Program is here to draw a ray of hope to the new sellers who want to step into the online business amid such uncertainty. To make this transition smooth and effective for the new sellers, we have come up with the Seller Moitree Program with the aim to stand beside them in time of an emergency. We are expecting that at least 48,000 sellers will be the beneficiaries of the program by the end of the campaign.”
The organization had stood beside more than 30,000 SMEs in the previous year and have invested BDT 10.5 million to help the entrepreneurs to get back on their feet.
- UoL degrees with London School of Economics’ academic direction, now at Universal College Bangladesh! - October 28, 2022
- ক্ষুদ্র ও মাঝারি অনলাইন উদ্যোক্তাদের ব্যবসা বিকাশে ভূমিকা রাখবে ওএনডিসি - October 23, 2022
- বাণিজ্য মন্ত্রণালয়ে চতুর্থ শিল্পবিপ্লবের চ্যালেঞ্জ মোকাবিলায় কর্মপরিকল্পনা প্রণয়ন বিষয়ক কর্মশালা - October 12, 2022